Happy To Be Dog Friendly
You love your dogs. Your dogs are part of your family. You are happiest when your dogs are with you and so are your dogs. We understand because we are just like you. We do not like to go anywhere without Layla and Chopper, our standard poodles, especially on vacation or an extended trip. As dog lovers and owners, we at HappyintheKeys are extremely proud that we are able to offer our 5 luxury vacation rentals in Marathon and Key Colony Beach as dog friendly homes away from home for our guests.
Committed to Staying That Way
Rules For Our Dog Guests
- No dog will be allowed on the beds, furniture or blankets. (You must bring your own dog bedding for the floor).
- All dogs must be over the age of one year, well trained and house broken.
- No dog will be allowed to chew on or destroy furniture.
- Barking uncontrollably or in a redundant manner that constitutes a nuisance will not occur.
- No dog will be allowed to urinate or defecate inside the house.
- All dog poop will be picked up in a plastic bag, the bag will be sealed and properly disposed of in an outdoor trash bin.
- No dog that has a history of biting people will be allowed on the property.
- No dog will be left in the house alone without being in a crate or kennel.
- No dog will be left alone in a kennel in the house for longer than 4 hours without people in the house.
- No dog will be left on the patio or in the fenced area when there is no one in the house.
We love all dog breeds but unfortunately our insurance company requires that we exclude certain breeds from our properties. Those excluded breeds are:
Akita, Boxer, Bull Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pincher, German Shepherd, Giant Schnauzer, Ovtcharka, Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Neapolitan, all Mastiffs, Wolf and Wolf hybrid.